An infrared sauna (FIR sauna) is in a class of its own when it comes to luxury, benefits, cost and space requirements, compared to any conventional steam sauna. These saunas are also popularly called far infrared saunas. The benefits of a far infrared sauna - the standard form of infrared sauna - are numerous.
Detoxification: Infrared saunas remove the toxic material of the human body through sweat and urine. This improves the human metabolism.
Improved Blood Quality: The blood quality improves due to removal of toxins. The average oxygen level of blood improves over the long term.
Skin Improvements: The skin is deep-cleansed. Dust and dirt gets removed from deeper inside your skin. The far infrared sauna, being a dry sauna in nature, helps one to get rid of joint pain.
Soft Heating Effects: The soft heating effect of the FIR sauna provides you a long term benefit on your overall health, including your cardio-vascular system (heart and blood system). As a result you will enjoy a longer and healthier life.
USAGE - ADVANTAGES:
- Instant Heating: Unlike the conventional steam sauna, one does not need to heat and produce steam before using far infrared saunas. The infrared rays produce instant heating.
High Tech Health Thermal Life Far Infrared Sauna removes heavy metal toxins (including mercury), and fat-stored (lipophilic) toxins, plus metals trapped in connective tissue and the brain. It also increases the eliminative, detoxifying, and cleansing capacity of the skin by stimulating the sweat glands. When the liver, kidneys, and lungs have been damaged by chronic exposure to environmental toxins, the body's ability to eliminate toxins becomes impaired. The Thermal Life sauna assists the body in eliminating the toxins and promotes the restoration of those organs back to proper function so that they can address future toxins.
ENHANCED IMMUNE SYSTEM HEALTH
Each far infrared sauna session causes a brief, beneficial increase in body temperature, which improves immune system health by boosting production of infection-fighting white blood cells (leukocytes) by your bone marrow and killer T-cells by your thymus.
High daily stress levels put constant strain on the body's nervous system and can contribute to chronic disease. The far infrared sauna helps to reduce physical stress by boosting circulation and triggering the production of endorphins, the "feel good" hormones. Besides these physiological effects, a sauna session also contributes to stress reduction simply by providing a peaceful and relaxing environment away from it all.
MORE THAN 1000 DOCTORS AND HEALTH PROFESSIONALS HAVE USED THE THERMAL LIFE FAR INFRARED SAUNA FOR:
- Achieving Good Health
- Heavy Metal Poisoning (including mercury)
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivities
- Brain Fog
- Chronic Fatigue
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Anxiety and Depression
- Detoxification Prior to and After Chemotherapy
- (Prospective Parents) Detoxification Prior to Conception
- Beautiful skin
Dr. Sherry Rogers, MD, noted environmental doctor: “The best way to get rid of heavy metals and pesticide residues? The Infrared Sauna. My searching led me to a very reputable company, High Tech Health. You can call for information on the infrared sauna, the best sauna I could recommend.”
The Far Infrared Sauna is also a great application in weight loss. Our clients report with each Sauna session they loose 1/2 lb in a 1/2 hour session.
Benefit yourself by combining Aqua Ionic Footbath with the Far Infrared Sauna for a more complete cleansing with whatever approach you are choosing.
Call Bridge To Higher Health today to schedule an appointment! Or call for a 15 minute consultation at no charge to answer any questions you may have! 717-737-7224
The Benefits of a Health Tech Sauna:
Hypoallergenic, Premium Poplar Wood
- All poplar construction – confirmed to be non-toxic by both researchers and thousands of past and present High Tech Health customers, including the most chemically sensitive.
- Poplar wood does not outgas chemicals or have strong odors making it superior to cedar, spruce, hemlock and basswood.
- Poplar is the only wood that will not cause lung, eye, nasal and skin irritations and add to the body’s total toxic burden.
- Poplar is the wood recommended by toxicologists for clinical and home use of therapy saunas used for medical purposes.
State-of-the-art Bio-Resonance Heaters
- Our custom designed ceramic-inside-metal-sheath heaters deliver the highest quality FIR therapy (130-145 degrees) with the lowest EMF rating (less than 1.5mG).
- Emitters are strategically placed throughout the Thermal Life to ensure full body coverage and deliver therapeutic temperatures in less than 20 minutes.
- The frequency and intensity of the FIR therapy has been engineered for optimal absorption and controlled detoxification.
Fresh Air Fan
- Having a ceiling fan eliminates CO2 build up to keep the air healthy, delivers fresh air to the body as the core temperature increases and provides for the purest detoxification experience.
- The Thermal Life Sauna is the only sauna available with a fresh air fan, supporting its medical grade design and ability to safely and effectively detoxify the body.
To address near vs. far infrared:
Far infrared light has a larger wavelength than near infrared. Because near infrared is a much smaller wavelength it penetrates into the body further-THIS IS NOT A GOOD THING.
- Our toxins lie in the layer of fat just below our skin-about 1-1 1/2 inches below the surface of our skin (this is what FAR infrared targets, thus why it is so efficient when looking to detoxify).
- Our vital organs are what near infrared targets--there is absolutely no clinical peer reviewed research that has been done on the safety or effectiveness of near infrared therapy on the whole body. The only place it is appropriate to experience is under the close supervision of a physician on an isolated part of the body.
- We do not have saunas with near infrared radiation because we feel it is irresponsible to promote something that has not been proven to be safe. The NIR penetrates beyond our nerve endings so it very easily can burn you without you feeling anything. Near infrared have been proven to cause cataracts--what is called glass blower's disease. (We suggest googling “glass-workers cataract” for more information).