4 Quarts Raw Butternut Squash, shredded
3 Cups Chopped Fresh Parsley
1 tsp. Tarragon
1 tsp. Celtic Sea Salt
2 Cups Butternut Squash, shredded to blend for juice
4 Large Outer Leaves of Cabbage, wilted in boiling water (one for each jar)
Body Ecology Vegetable Starter, 1 envelope is recommended
1 Tbsp. Agave, to feed the starter
1. Heat ½ cup water until it is 92 degrees or when dropped on your wrist that you cannot feel it. (Lukewarm) Then put the starter and Agave into the water and let sit 20 minutes to activate the beneficial bacteria.
2. Put 2 cups of shredded butternut squash into a blender with 2 cups of water. Blend to make a thick juice.
3. Stir in the starter to the juice and mix into the vegetables tossing with the tarragon.
4. Pack into the 4 jars pressing down leaving 2 inches of head space. You can use a potato masher if desired. Pack this space with the wilted cabbage leaf. Loosen lids and sit in an area of 70 - 75 degrees for 4 days.
5. After 4 days tighten the lids, wash the jars off and store in refrigerator up to 12 months
4 1-quart wide mouth canning jars with lids.
A Cusinart or a hand grinder to run the raw vegetables through.
Lasagna pan to place the jars in.