16 oz. Jar Tropical Traditions Coconut Cream Concentrate
16 oz. Jar Cashew Butter, any nut butter of your choice
5½ Cups Walnut, lightly toasted in an oven or if you prefer in the raw state
1 - 2 tsp. Sweet Leaf Stevia Plus
6 Tbsp. Raw Organic Agave
5 Drops Red Mandarin Essential Oil
1 - 2 tsp. Vanilla
1. In a large bowl mix the coconut cream concentrate with the nut butter of your choice. (I used Cashew Butter)
2. Add the Stevia and Agave to the mixture and stir thoroughly until blended.
3. Make a small indent in the mixture in which you will pour the vanilla into and shake 5 drops of red mandarin essential oil into this puddle of vanilla. Blend with a fork to thoroughly mix.
4. Add the walnut pieces which should be cooled, not hot from the oven and stir thoroughly.
5. Drop by spoonful onto a piece of parchment paper. This will create 60 - 2 inch cookies which you will put by spoonful onto the parchment paper on the cookie sheet.
6. Place these two cookie sheets in the refrigerator. As soon as they are cold the cookies are set up and firm which takes about an hour. If the cookies would sit out and get warm, the fudge will turn back into a spread consistency.
You can add 3 Tbsp. Maca, 3 Tbsp. Accell, or 3 Tbsp. Lepterra to the recipe before you add the nuts.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …Content on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your health care professional.
© 2022 Changes by Carol
Designed by Pelican Commerce.