Roasted Almonds or Walnuts
Salute Sante Grapeseed Oil
Flax Seed Oil (optional)
Frontier Vanilla (optional)
Agave Nectar (optional)
1. Roast nuts in over at 150 degrees for 1 hour or so.
2. Grind the roasted nuts in Vita Mix blender.
3. Put in a dish and slowly add Grapeseed Oil until you reach the desired spreading consistency. For added food value, add a small amount of Flax Seed Oil. If you want more of a candy spread, add a few drops of Frontier Vanilla ( this product is not diluted and is more intense in flavor) and ¼ tsp. of Agave or more to taste.
Vita Mix Blender
¼ Cup Agave Nectar or ½ Cup honey
1 Cup Almond Milk or Goat Milk
1 tsp. Vanilla
½ Cup Grapeseed Oil (Salute Sante)
3 Cups Chopped Zucchini or Other Squash
3 Cups Fresh Ground Millet Flour
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1 tsp. Fresh Ground Nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all wet ingredients together in Vita Mix Blender - wet container
3. Combine with dry ingredients in large bowl.
4. Put papers in muffin pan and fill ½ to ¾ full. Bake at 350 degrees. Makes about 24 muffins.
3 Asian Pears, peeled and sliced
1 Frozen Asian pear, peeled and sliced
2 Cups Vanilla Almond Milk, chilled
Small Amount of Stevia Select and/or 1 Tbsp. Agave Nectar
½ tsp. Nutmeg
1. Put all ingredients into Vita Mix Blender and liquify. Everyone that we served this to said that it tastes like egg nog.
If you desire, you can add a small amount of fresh ginger.
1 Can Thai Coconut Milk
Almond Vanilla Milk or Hempseed Vanilla Milk - same measurement as the coconut milk
2 Tbsp. Ginger, minced
½ tsp. Ground Nutmeg
2 to 3 Cups Fresh Dole Extra Sweet Pineapple, frozen
1. Place all ingredients into Vita Mix Blender. Start on slow then gradually take it up to high and liquefy all ingredients until smooth.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …Content on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your health care professional.
© 2021 Changes by Carol
Designed by Pelican Commerce.