from Devarapalli Halleluyanna
6 to 8 Lamb Bones, cut into 3 inch pieces
3 – 4 Cups Water
2 Medium Red Onions, chopped
3 Medium Tomatoes, chopped
4 Green Chilies - optional
3 – 3 Inch Pieces Cinnamon Sticks
4 Whole Black Pepper
1 Tbsp Tumeric Powder
1 tsp Crushed Cardamom Seeds
2 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste – 3 Cloves Garlic and 2 Inch Piece Ginger
4 Tbsp Grapeseed Oil
½ Tbsp Garam Masala Powder
½ Bunch Cilantro, chopped
2 Bay Leaves
1. Clean the lamb bones with tumeric powder and rinse.
2. In a pressure cooker heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onions and sauté until golden brown.
3. Add tumeric powder and sauté for another minute.
4. Add the bay leaf, cinnamon stick, cardamom and cloves – sauté for about 2 minutes.
5. Add the chopped tomatoes, the chilies, the cleaned lamb bones and stir until the bones change color from the heat (approximately 3 minutes.)
6. Now add the water and cilantro and stir well. When you finish, you can add more water if desired.
7. Salt to taste and finally add the garam masala. Cook for another minutes and serve.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …Content on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your health care professional.
© 2021 Changes by Carol
Designed by Pelican Commerce.