¼ Cup Roasted Garlic Oil Salute Sante
1 Drop Marjoram Essential Oil (Majorana hortensis)
1 Drop Lemongrass Essential Oil (Cymbopogon citratus)
1 tsp. Organic Blackstrap Molasses
1 Tbsp. Frontier Tandori Blend
1 Small Clove Roasted Garlic, optional
¼ Cup Dried Tomato, pieces
2 lbs Ground Dark or White Turkey
3 Festival Acorn Squash
1. Mix together the roasted garlic oil, Essential Oils, molasses, and Frontier Tandori Blend.
2. Blend in the roasted garlic.
3. Add the dried tomato to this mixture.
4. Blend this mixture into the turkey.
5. Take each squash, cut it in half and take the seeds out.
6. Fill the squash halves with the mixture.
7. Place these in a dish without a lid with ¼ of inch of water in the bottom. Bake 350 degrees for 1 hour.