4 Cups Fresh Shredded Coconut
4 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
1 tsp. Vanilla
2 Egg Whites
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the maple syrup, vanilla, and egg whites in blender.
3. Add this mixture to the coconut and mix with hands until blended.
4. Press into an OILED deep pie dish. Bake at 350 for 15 minute or until coconut begins to brown at the tips.
5. Let cool and fill. I recommend filling with the peach filling.
Instead of pie crust, this mixture can be formed into cookies to make coconut macaroons.
If you are local, fresh coconut can be found at Egenreider Produce in the West Shore Farmers Market. Phone 717-737-6826.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …Content on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your health care professional.
© 2021 Changes by Carol
Designed by Pelican Commerce.