2 Cups Sushi Uncooked Rice
2 Cups Water
1 Lime, juiced
1 tsp. Salt
2 Tbsp. Agave Nectar
1 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
2 Tbsp. Toasted Sesame Seed
2 Sheets Seaweed Wrap
2 lb. Spinach
½ tsp. Minced Garlic
½ tsp. Ginger
½ tsp. Bragg
1 Pickled Yellow Daikon
3 Carrots, peeled
Wasabi Powder, enough water according to instructions for sauce
1. Rinse the uncooked rice & drain. Put 2 cups of water into cooking pot with the drained rice. Bring to boil and simmer until all water is absorbed.
2. Put cooked rice in a large bowl. Add lime juice, Agave, oil and sesame seeds, and mix thoroughly.
3. Wash the spinach and drop it into 1 quart of boiling water, take out immediately, and rinse with cold water. Squeeze excess moisture out of spinach. Set aside into separate bowl. To this add minced garlic, ginger, and bragg. Knead the spinach mixture together by hand and set aside.
4. Cook the carrots and cut into long strips. Cut daikon into long strips. Put aside.
5. Place seaweed wrap on cookie sheet to layer ingredients. 1st layer is rice, then daikon, spinach, carrots.
6. Now roll up and cut into thin ¼ to ½ slices to serve. These slices may be dipped into wasabi sauce and braggs before each bite.