7 Cups Peaches, sliced
5 Cups Nectarines, peeled halved
1 Cup Water
4 Tbsp. Agar
1 Tbsp. Kuzu
2 Tbsp. Agave Nectar
1 tsp. Vanilla
¼ Cup Honey
1. Put the water in a saucepan on stove with the agar & kuzu to simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Meantime, puree the 5 cups of nectarines in the blender.
3. Add the vanilla, honey, & agave to the nectarines and blend again.
4. Take the water mixture off of the stove and add it to the blender. It will be thick at this time, so just scrape it out and into the blender. One final time blend at high speed.
5. Add the sliced peaches to the pie shell and pour blender mixture over. This will thicken at room temperature. No need to refrigerate unless you desire to do so.
Peaches can be used instead of nectarines. You can use half the amount of agar to make a creamy desert and it can be spooned over leftover millet muffins like a shortcake.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …Content on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your health care professional.
© 2021 Changes by Carol
Designed by Pelican Commerce.