4 to 6 Cups Water
1 lbs. Italian Sweet Turkey Sausage
1 lbs. Turkey Breast
4 Stalks Celery
1 Cup or more Butternut Squash
4 Inch Piece Fresh Rosemary
1 Tbsp. Salute Sante Rosemary Grapeseed Oil
½ tsp. Ground Fennel
1. Add the water, turkey sausage, turkey breast, celery, carrot, squash, and rosemary to the pressure cooker. Bring up to pressure and let the weight rock for 3 minutes. Take pot off burner and let sit for 10 minutes. When the time is up release the steam vent.
2. Blend vegetables with the liquid for broth. Cut breast meat into bite size pieces and turkey sausage into one inch pieces. Add the meat back to broth.
3. Blend together the rosemary grapeseed oil and ground fennel.
4. Add the oil and fennel mixture to the broth. You can also add salt and pepper if desired at this time.
5. Bring everything to a gentle boil and serve.
Soup can be served as is or a pack of frozen peas could be added if desired. Also, you could garnish with fresh chopped parsley or add cooked noodles, rice, etc. of your choice.