Note: This recipe requires preparation the night before.
2/3 Cup Golden Flaxseed
1 Cup Water
1 Drop Orange, Lemon, or Grapefruit Essential Oil
1¾ Cup of Almond Vanilla or Hempseed Vanilla Milk
1 Tbsp Maca, optional
1 Scoop Accell
½ tsp Vanilla
1. In a Jar combine the flax, water, and essential oil. Shake to mix and set in refrigerator overnight. (Flaxseed Mixture)
2. The Next day, put almond milk, maca, accell, vanilla, and the contents of the soaked flaxseed into the Vita Mix. Blend on high until the seeds are all blended. Less than a minute. Check the texture and blend again until you reach desired consistency.
3. Place in serving dish and serve with Agave or sweetener of choice.
¼ Cup Agave Nectar or ½ Cup honey
1 Cup Almond Milk or Goat Milk
1 tsp. Vanilla
½ Cup Grapeseed Oil (Salute Sante)
3 Cups Chopped Zucchini or Other Squash
3 Cups Fresh Ground Millet Flour
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1 tsp. Fresh Ground Nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all wet ingredients together in Vita Mix Blender - wet container
3. Combine with dry ingredients in large bowl.
4. Put papers in muffin pan and fill ½ to ¾ full. Bake at 350 degrees. Makes about 24 muffins.
3 Asian Pears, peeled and sliced
1 Frozen Asian pear, peeled and sliced
2 Cups Vanilla Almond Milk, chilled
Small Amount of Stevia Select and/or 1 Tbsp. Agave Nectar
½ tsp. Nutmeg
1. Put all ingredients into Vita Mix Blender and liquify. Everyone that we served this to said that it tastes like egg nog.
If you desire, you can add a small amount of fresh ginger.
1 Can Thai Coconut Milk
Almond Vanilla Milk or Hempseed Vanilla Milk - same measurement as the coconut milk
2 Tbsp. Ginger, minced
½ tsp. Ground Nutmeg
2 to 3 Cups Fresh Dole Extra Sweet Pineapple, frozen
1. Place all ingredients into Vita Mix Blender. Start on slow then gradually take it up to high and liquefy all ingredients until smooth.
1 Wide Mouth Quart Glass Canning Jar
¼ Cup Chia Seeds
½ Cup Hempseed (Nutiva)
¼ Cup Flax Seed
¼ Cup Almonds
¼ Cup Pumpkin Seeds
1 Drop Organic Food Grade Essential Oil, Red Mandarin, Lime, Lemon, etc.
Living Harvest Vanilla Hempseed Milk
1. Measure all the seeds into the jar. Mix thoroughly. Fill the jar to the top with the Vanilla Hempseed Milk. Add the drop of essential oil. If more than one drop comes out, it is okay.
2. Put on the lid and shake. Check to see if more milk can be added. Put in refrigerator overnight.
- This mixture tastes great as it is, but I like to add a spoonful of Maca and Accell to my dish and mix it in before I eat it. Sometimes I add a little more Hempseed milk to make a more creamy texture - similar to when you put milk on oatmeal.
-After refrigerated overnight you can put it in the Vita Mix Blender with Hempseed Milk until desired texture.
2 ½ Cups Sprouted Spelt or Other Grain
2 ½ Cups Almond Vanilla Milk
½ tsp. Vanilla, optional
1 Tbsp. Agave Nectar or 20 Drops Liquid Stevia Extract, optional
1. In Vita Mix Blender place all ingredients and blend until smooth. (about 1 - 2 minutes)
The longer you blend the creamier and thicker it will be with a pudding-like consistency. For a much thicker oatmeal-like blend, decrease the milk by ¾ cup. The mixture will be thicker and you can add milk individually in each bowl.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …Content on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your health care professional.
© 2021 Changes by Carol
Designed by Pelican Commerce.