2 - 3 oz. Packages Sonoma Dried Tomatoes
2 Cups Salute Sante Grapeseed Oil
1 Drop Oregano Essential Oil (Origanum compactum)
1 Drop Lemongrass Essential Oil (Cyobopagon citratus)
1 Drop Margoram Essential Oil (majorana hortensis)
1 Drop Fennel Essential Oil (Foeraiculum dulce)
2 Tbsp Dried Oregano
1 Tbsp Dried Marjoram
½ Tbsp Dried Basil
1. Pour boiling water over dried tomatoes and let sit for 5 minutes.
2. In a separate bowl mix the grapeseed oil, essential oils, oregano, marjoram, and basil together.
3. Drain the tomatoes, then, add them to the oil mixture.
4. Store in refrigerator.
- If desired, you can cut each tomato into strips before you add them to the oil marinade.
- The Essential Oils are optional to add.