½ to 1 Cup Carrots, cut in small pieces
¼ cup + 2 Tbsp Salute Sante Rosemary Grapeseed Oil
2 Tbsp Oregano
2 or 4 tsp Ground Cumin
1 Tbsp. Blackstrap Molasses
1 Drop Oregano Essential Oil
1 Drop Lemongrass Essential Oil
1 Drop Fennel Essential Oil
1 Small Whole Bulb Roasted Garlic
½ Cup Dried Tomato Pieces
2 lbs. Ground Dark Turkey
1lb. 12 oz Can Muir Glen Fire Roasted Tomatoes
1lb. 12 oz Can Muir Glen Tomato Puree
15 oz. Can Chili Beans, optional
15 oz. Can Black Beans, optional
15 oz. Can Pinto or Cannelli Beans, optional
6 Portabella Mushrooms, sliced sauteed
1. Place the carrots into the Oil Core Skillet and turn the skillet to 300 degrees. Let this heat up while you are putting the meat mixture together. Do not add any water or oil to these carrots.
2. Mix the rosemary grapeseed oil, oregano, cumin, molasses, and essential oils together with a fork.
3. Take the bulb of roasted garlic and squeeze out the inside. (The individual cloves should squeeze out with a butter consistency.) Mix with a fork to blend into this oil mixture.
4. Add the dried tomatoes to this mixture.
5. Take the oil mixture and add it to the ground turkey. Mix thoroughly together.
6. Add this meat mixture to the carrots in the skillet and stir as the meat mixture is cooking through.
7. After this is cooked through, add the roasted tomatoes, tomato puree, mushrooms, chili beans, black beans, and the pinto or cannelli beans.
8. Serve and Enjoy.
Turkey or Chicken Breast can be used instead of ground turkey.